Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Nursery Painted, New Fan


We just got our first coat on the nursery walls. Second coat will go on tonight. It is a pale, semi-neutral green. The room will have a safari/jungle theme for our little hunter. It will mostly be tans and greens. I also installed a new fan/light last night.

Once the walls are done we will paint the trim, replace all of the outlets and switches with Decora stuff. We are putting down new carpet as soon as all of the painting is done. Only 7 weeks to go before our little boy arrives.

I have finally gotten back to work on the coffin half bath. It is ready to be sanded down and should only take some touch up mud in a few places after sanding.

Check back on the web albums as I have added some photos in the nursery and coffin half bath folders.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk.
I'll publish on my blog!.
And if you want I can link your blog on mine!

EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

Unknown said...

dude what are you doing to my room lol